Hiring Qualified & Experienced Home Inspectors
Located in the heart of Lancaster County, Viewpoint Inspection is seeking qualified, experienced professionals to join our team and help us meet the growing needs of the real estate market in Southeastern, Pennsylvania.
At Viewpoint Inspection, we understand our clients trust us to play a vital role in a big decision – to purchase or sell a property. We guide clients through the inspection process and educate them on the interior and exterior components of a house. It is our goal to create an accurate, unbiased picture of a property’s condition based on a broad understanding of all aspects of a home.
As a home inspector, you create your schedule based on client needs within an established matrix. Applicants must enjoy working and interacting with people and have a reliable, presentable vehicle for transportation to client appointments. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills are required.
General Qualifications, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Education and experience in structural engineering or architecture, or retirees from these fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physical ability to perform inspections (i.e. work indoors and outdoors, climb ladders, etc.)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Self-disciplined with the ability to set and maintain site inspection appointments with clients
- Basic knowledge of a smartphone, digital camera, computer, internet access and email
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screening
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Presentable vehicle required
Candidates interested in joining the Viewpoint Inspection team should email their resume to Dave Steinman at firstname.lastname@example.org.